TREE TRIMMING TECHNICIANS
Our tree trimming and removal crews’ primary responsibilities include pruning and/or removal of trees, clearing vines and brush, etc. as well as maintaining the right of way often around energized lines and hardware. We comply with all utility safety and operating specifications along with all internal standard operating procedures. Planned work is generally executed pursuant to tailboard sessions, with final instructions and work authorizations provided by the foreperson in charge.
- Travel and overtime availability are required
- CDL is preferred, or ability and desire to obtain
- Forepersons must have CDL and experience in the utility tree care industry
- Journey-level technicians must have CDL and experience in the utility tree care industry
- All levels of experience for Ground Persons have excellent career development opportunities
TELEDATA LINE WORKERS
Teledata Line Workers are responsible for building, repairing and maintaining poles, cables and conduits for cables. The position also involves the running of fiber optic cable in the telecommunications space, both aerial and in underground infrastructure, such as manholes, ISP work, and other duties as assigned. Teledata workers are responsible for maintaining the safety of the crew by complying with and providing direction regarding procedures, road safety, manhole safety and general on-site project oversight. Workers may also be responsible for daily record keeping (Fiber route details, slack locations, splice locations, material inventory, DOT Vehicle Inspections, Tailboards, etc.)
- Multiple openings
- Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Region
- Must be willing to travel
O’Connell Electric Company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.