Power Group: Henrietta, NY
Headquarters: Victor, NY
Warehouse Assistants are responsible for receiving orders in the warehouse, processing, and maintaining equipment and materials for projects. Applicants must be willing to work the hours necessary to achieve the goals agreed to that day with your manager. All hours worked over forty (40) hours in a week are considered as overtime and will be paid accordingly.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Must comply with all company safety and personnel policies.
- Load/unload equipment and materials in a timely manner as not to delay production for projects.
- Keep trucks and associated equipment clean and in good working order.
- Cleaning/organizing the warehouse and yard.
- Inventorying materials and tools.
- Staging deliveries including verifying the contents of the delivery to packing slips against purchase orders.
- General office, building and grounds maintenance.
- Receive and unload deliveries with hand and/or power fork trucks.
- Must be able to climb, bend, stoop, kneel, lift overhead, work at heights, walk/work in rough terrain in order to access equipment, tools, materials in order to complete work, and be able to occasionally lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Must pass a background check and/or security clearance.
- Must possess a clean driving record.
- Must pass a drug screen prior to employment; may be subject to random screenings.
- Must understand written and verbal instruction and processes.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
- Positive attitude for resolving issues as they arise.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to travel to job sites as necessary.
- CDL License is preferred, but not required.
- Tow motor, skid steer, lull experience is a plus.
Candidates must submit a current resume to be considered for this position
Directions for Applying
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
O’Connell Electric Company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.