Solar Energy for Cold Storage Facilities
Friday, December 1, 2017 from 9:00am – 11:00am
Lagoner Farms Market
6895 Lake Ave
Williamson, NY 14589
Listen to Haley Rotter, Outreach and Renewable Sales Consultant, and Lane Young, Division Manager of Rochester Solar Technologies discuss how utilizing solar PV technology can significantly lower operational costs by allowing you to generate your own free, reliable electricity from the sun. Learn how current incentives from NYSERDA, a 30% federal tax credit and an accelerated depreciation option all help to offset the upfront costs of these investments, resulting in an attractive return on your investment.
Who should attend this seminar?
- Fruit Growers and Cold Storage Companies that want to significantly lower operational costs by generating their own free, reliable electricity from the sun.
What you can expect:
- Find out how you can lock in your electric rate at $0.03/kWh or less
- Secure more predictable and stable utility costs for your business.
- Learn about current incentives
- 30% federal tax credit
- accelerated depreciation
- Bob DeBadts, from Lake Breeze Fruit Farm in Sodus, will be on hand to talk about his motivation and what economic benefits he is anticipating as a result of his recent decision to install a 1 MW solar system at his cold storage facility.
- Senior Loan Officers from Farm Credit East will be available to discuss attractive financing programs
- Investing in a sustainable business practice can also help you lower your environmental impact.
Hosted by Rochester Solar Technologies, a Division of O’Connell Electric and Agr. Assistance of Wayne County.